CenterPoint is WTS Paradigm’s flagship selling system, and the main product configuration connection to our One Catalog. Everywhere. mission. CenterPoint accesses your catalog to generate quick, accurate and professional looking quotes containing the data you need to deliver the desired product to your customer. This means eliminating the configuration and manufacturing errors that come with manual order entry. It is proven that sales will increase when your customers are able to have a visual of what is quoted.
CenterPoint’s powerful upselling tools give your users what they need to sell the right product to their customers, increasing their ability to close the deal.
- Ability to build complex window geometrics and grilles, entry and patio door systems, window fashions, garage doors, and stained glass are all possibilities. Unrivaled configuration abilities and tools for your users.
- Supporting all sales channels with one product catalog – One Catalog. Everywhere. Dealers, resellers, company or manufacturer-owned yard/branch, two-step distributors, architects, builder/contractor, consumer direct, and more.
- Pricing and catalog updates released to your users on your schedule. The CenterPoint program updates itself, meaning you don’t have to re-distribute installation CDs when you need to deliver updates to your users.
- Seeing higher closing ratios and increased sales with upselling tools that enable all sales channels to present multiple options.
- Take CenterPoint into the field, and produce quotes on the road and offline. Your dealers can configure products, enter orders, and check delivery status’s themselves where ever they are.
- Flexible branding options that make the system and documents your own. Insert your own logos and themes into printed paperwork, documents, even the look of CenterPoint itself. Allow your dealers to insert their own logos into printed paperwork to give them co-branded materials for their customer.
- Business process tools for returns, contract quoting, warranty service, and installation scheduling streamline your business process and provide outstanding service to customers.
- A simple yet powerful user interface that is easy to learn and designed for speed.
- A large and established user base with a voice — driving continuous improvement and evolution of the product.
- Multilingual; Present the system and your product catalog in the language of your customer’s region.
The power of CenterPoint is fully realized when one product catalog is used in multiple work streams or sales channels. Our “One Catalog. Everywhere” strategy is a central database where a manufacturer’s product knowledge is stored for use in multiple work streams or sales channels. Maintain the catalog in one place, but have it service multiple channels. The value:
- Reduce catalog maintenance costs by 25-30%
- Decrease time to market to new sales channels by 3-6 months
- Enriched content and Customer experience across channels
- Consistent product data presented with channel-specific business rules
The Dashboard is WTS Paradigm’s web-based business report interface. It provides key metrics and reports to monitor company financials, manufacturing operations, and sales performance, and can be used without training on the CenterPoint system. Track your customers’ usage of the system to determine where your sales reps should be focusing their efforts!